Sunday, May 10, 2009

i love u!

Just to prove I was right that it's harder to be friends than lovers and you shouldn't try and mix the two, cause if you do and then you're still unhappy, then you know that the problem is you."

If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend.

You were the one who made things different; you were the one who took me in. You were the one thing I could count on; above all, you were my friend.

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed by who you are and what you meant to me.

I was just wondering if you'd come along to hold up my head when my head won't hold on. I'll do the same if the same is what you want, if not I will go alone.

See you and me have a better time than most can dream of, better than the best, so we can pull on through, whatever tears at us, whatever holds us down, and if nothing can be done, we'll make the best of what's around.

For a shield from the storm, for a friend, for a love to keep me safe and warm...I turn to you. For the strength to be strong, for the will to carry on...for everything you do, for everything thats true, I turn to you.

When I'm lost in the rain, In your eyes I know I'll find the light to light my way And when I'm scared, losing ground When my world is going crazy You can turn it all around and when I'm down you're there Pushing me to the top You're always there, giving me all you've got

Those are some of the quotes that I’ve found from the internet and I think it has a very special meaning for me. Let me give some review about each quotes…

1. I agreed that friends are harder to find that lovers because love comes and goes. But REAL friend will always stays here with me.

2. Yes. Do ask ok. Because if you are allowed, I would like to join you, so that you are not alone. =)

3. I always count on my friends and you were always there for me to help to go through the hard moments. Thanx dearest.

4. Believe me. You guys changed me. You taught me to be a better person and best thing is I’ve learn a lot of new things in life from all of you.

5. I believe that my you will hold my head. Am I right? Because you guys have never let me go through hard times alone.

6. Yes, we did. All those crazy things are the coolest thing can happen to me in my whole entire life.

7. Im sorry if you get annoyed but I always turn to you during my good and hard times. =P

8. You were always there for me. Everything that is in this quote is true. You were always there to help me. Even when I fall, you were there to help me up.

Thanx to my best friends for being a REAL and TRUE friends to me. You guys are the best thing that happen in my life because I know how hard to find friends that I can trust.

Ok, now let’s see who are the people that I can hold on to. Their name has been highlighted in the quotes:-

DERICK NABILAH

SHARINA DANIELLA

I’ve been thru good and hard times in my life for these past few years. You guys are always there for me to help me up whenever I fall. During this past few years, I’ve learn that it is very very hard to find people that you can really call a FRIEND. You were always there to give advices to me. I wonder if you guys have ever feel annoyed by giving me the same advice especially when it comes to LOVE. At this moment, I wonder why I’ve never learnt from my mistakes. Why do I keep on repeating the same mistakes? Thanx dearest for always being there for me.

I LOVE YOU! <3

XOXO

2 comments: